Pics from 2016 Tucson Rally

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Jim you did a great job of capturing the fun at the Tucson Great Wild Horse Race. John D has been looking for pics and now he has them. If he is sure he wants them out in public. :)

Enjoy your new Bighorn and hope to see you down the road.

Gregg

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Jim you did a great job of capturing the fun at the Tucson Great Wild Horse Race. John D has been looking for pics and now he has them. If he is sure he wants them out in public. :)

Enjoy your new Bighorn and hope to see you down the road.

Gregg

Thanks Gregg. Did you notice your picture on your horse?? All of JohnD's pics are out for the hole world to see. I don't hold back for anyone.

Aandaar

Link to pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
BIGJIM: Wow super job! We have some blackmail on JohnD that will haunt him through his 80's.....
Thank you so much for taking and posting the pic's......

jimtoo

BIGJIM: Wow super job! We have some blackmail on JohnD that will haunt him through his 80's.....
Thank you so much for taking and posting the pic's......

Lots of good pictures,,, but #26?? did someone loose a bet?? Kinda looks like someone kissing something there.. maybe we could use that one to blackmail someone..that is whoever that is in the back of someone in the chaps might be willing to shell out a little to keep it off .... where ever??

Jim M

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
No sense in stirring the "POT"......I was helping the URBAN Cowboy putting on My Chaps....
I was just excited he didn't break wind...

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I'm in trouble now!

The truth is out . . .

Cathy took a lot of photos as well.

I haven't looked through hers yet . . . but will!

- - - Updated - - -

No sense in stirring the "POT"......I was helping the URBAN Cowboy putting on My Chaps....
I was just excited he didn't break wind...

Maybe I did . . . (tee hee)!