Couch in Cyclone 4250

Has anyone attempted to take apart the couch in den. I have the 5 seater, first third and fifth are lazy boy style while two and four are drink holders/USB charges. The TV is positioned at an angle that has left my next very sore so I was thinking about repositioning them some how to be easier on the neck. Promise I'm not a whiner, although this sounds like it.lol It really hurts.
Thanks for any input.
Hank Miller

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jim-Lynn

Hank; I did one better - the TV positioning is not friendly & instead of pulling the sofa apart I did the next best - I installed a swivel mount on the TV. When the slide is out, the TV now pulls out from the wall and cranks around so that all 5 seats on the sofa can see. When the swivel mount is flush with the wall & move the slide in - really tight fit, but fits like a glove. We love the modification..

Jim

Jim, sounds like a great idea. Would you mind posting a few pics so I can see what it looks like?

Jim-Lynn

Hank, I will post some pics but will take a few weeks. Trailer in storage, I can get to it easily, but no room to open slide out unless I move it, an have a good foot of snow around it. I will get you the pics.
All the best
Jim

ndmac

Nice, the one I have doesn't pull out as far and swivel like yours. Can you give some info on it? Brand, model, etc.

Ditto, Jim I have not seen one like that for larger TV's
If you have info to share I would like to get same model.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
In our 2015 Heartland Prowler, the butt part of the couch lifts up . . . pull it forwards . . . and then the back slides down flat.

The seat portion is flat, while the back of the couch is slightly lifted!

For one person . . . very comfortable!

For two people . . . not so much!

Jim-Lynn

At Leon's Furniture. I am not sure if they are in the States or not. All the Leon's they have a display in all the stores with all the models. I will look at mine to see it it has a name or model number. It is really convenient.
Will check over the weekend.
Jim

Jim, thank you for your advice. I went ahead and installed the swivel bracket as recommended. Is much better, but I still wish there was a better way to put TV in front of me instead of to side. I appreciate you're follow through with photos as well. Very helpful. Please be safe on the open roads, my friend.
Hank Miller