New camping world store

happykraut

Just wanted to let you all know that there is a Grand Opening on 4/1, 4/2 and 4/3 of a CW store in my neighborhood. It is located at 2200 E Pitman Ave, Wentzville, MO right off of I70 at the Lake St.Louis exit.. According to the salesman it is the largest store in the country and is on 11 acres of ground. He also said that they sold close to 100 units last month. They carry Heartlands, but no Landmarks, Bighorns or Big Countrys.

dlw930

Just wanted to let you all know that there is a Grand Opening on 4/1, 4/2 and 4/3 of a CW store in my neighborhood. It is located at 2200 E Pitman Ave, Wentzville, MO right off of I70 at the Lake St.Louis exit.. According to the salesman it is the largest store in the country and is on 11 acres of ground. He also said that they sold close to 100 units last month. They carry Heartlands, but no Landmarks, Bighorns or Big Countrys.

Good to know in case I need any parts while visiting my family the area. Now you need another good RV park or two in the area to bring the prices down a little! We'll be staying in St Peters in 2 weeks.

Tree14

They do not carry Cyclone either and very few toyhaulers

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk