Mid Side Turn signals!

Essy

With these rigs getting longer and longer I would like to see Heartland add a mid side turn signal installed on both sides of the coach! Like you see on eighteen wheelers!
That way people along side you would be able to see your intentions!

jnbhobe

I added mid-signals years ago, they are Truck-Lite LED some of the first ever made. Awesome brightness very expensive but they have come down in price. Not hard to install.

Essy

Just thought it would be nice if the manufacturer would include them on the build! AND use LED all the way around the coach! I know they are more money! But well worth the price! JMO!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
The only issue I can see with that install from the factory is that the side turn signal would also illuminate when the brakes come on.
I don't know it that would be DOT or RVIA approved for a factory install.
But like Jon said it would be easy to do.

Peace
Dave

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I would also like to see a brake light on the back of the trailer in the middle . . . like cars and trucks now have.

GOTTOYS

With these rigs getting longer and longer I would like to see Heartland add a mid side turn signal installed on both sides of the coach! Like you see on eighteen wheelers!
That way people along side you would be able to see your intentions!
They might see what your intentions are but I doubt they would care. I wouldn't waste the time to install them..Don

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I installed them on the Horn many, many years ago. I had to run separate wires from the tail lamps and install a separate 4 way plug in the bed so they did not come on when applying the brakes. Worked great on the old truck. New truck now and the tail lamps are wired different. So now they come when the brakes are applied. Don;t care now.