Cyclone 4200 Rear light question.

im_1406

I picked up a few more strip LED lighting to increase visibility from the tail lights. Has anyone added lights? If so, how best to tap into existing wiring? No need to reinvent the wheel here.

Thanks,
Paul

Jim-Lynn

Have not installed any more lights, I am happy with the ones that come with the rig.

Jim

im_1406

IMG_2610.jpg
Easy access to side channel wiring to add more lights. Easy mod!

I picked up a few more strip LED lighting to increase visibility from the tail lights. Has anyone added lights? If so, how best to tap into existing wiring? No need to reinvent the wheel here.

Thanks,
Paul

porthole

Retired
Look on the on inside rear corners. You may have a trim panel that hides all the wires for lights that are mounted in the garage frame. Easy to get to.

im_1406

Look on the on inside rear corners. You may have a trim panel that hides all the wires for lights that are mounted in the garage frame. Easy to get to.

Thanks Porthole.....my post was post was the final update with photos (done). Your suggestion was spot on though....there was trim easy to remove to access the wiring.

goku830

I'm new to this so any help would be very usefull. I have a passenger side led light out. were can i purchase them from.