ATF: Landmark - MORE QUESTIONS

BVK

I have not received any more feedback about only having 1 heat pump
out of 3 units , just seems strange to only have 1 . And more questions
, in the control panel there is a switch for a remote . When i turn it on it lights up , but i was not given a remote . Im also installing a dishwasher under sink, i see drain and hot water connections but no power hook-up , i can tap into power in isle but seems strange to have water and drain hook-ups with no power . Thanks in advance .

danemayer

Two 15,000 btu air conditioners are standard with the Landmark 365. Heat pumps are ordered as an option. Did you order the unit with one heat pump, or perhaps you bought a unit off the dealer lot and the dealer ordered it that way.

Last time I checked, Landmark 365 doesn't come with a remote control. If you're looking at a switch labeled Remote, with Magnum on printed on the panel, that's a remote switch for the residential refrigerator's inverter.

Check out our owner-written Landmark 365 User Guide.

Attachments

• Control Panel Inverter Remote Switch.jpg
    Control Panel Inverter Remote Switch.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 38

jbeletti

BVK - as Dan mentioned, Heat Pumps are not a standard item. Most dealers do not order them. Most customer who order a custom unit also do not order them. I like them and have 2 on my Landmark because that's how I spec'd it. Check your build sheet or your order sheet or your closing documents for what the coach was built with to know what you have in terms of heat-pump count. If you feel you paid for more than one, please call your dealer right away.

As for the dishwasher power, I have a cabinet door to the left of my sink. In the cabinet are 3 drawers. Do you have the same? Pull out the bottom drawer and look to the back of the cabinet for an outlet. That's where my dishwasher power outlet is. By the way, the ice maker line cut-off valve is likely also under that drawer.