• Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 9/10/2016
  • Potluck time: 6:00pm

------------------------------

Additional Info:
------------------------------
We are pleased to announce that the Heartland Owners North Texas Chapter will have another rally in Canton TX. The rally will be held at the Mill Creek Ranch Resort, a 10-10-10 Good Sam rated park that has also received high honors from Woodalls and the Texas Association of Campground Owners (TACO).

We have 30 sites reserved for our rally. If the rally sites are not reserved by August 9, 2016, the sites will be released back to the resort. After August 9, 2016, reservations can still be made, but the site may not be close to the Rally group.

Please call the park to make reservations and post on this thread or send me a PM with your dates.

Come join us!

We will have a White Elephant Exchange. Please bring an item you don't want in a paper bag - no name. We will number them.

ExploreUSA will host a lunch at their Canton location on Sept 10, 2016 starting at 11:30 am. They will grill and have new coaches for us browse through. Of course, if you are in the market, they will work a deal!

Attachments

• 2016 Fall Agenda Final.pdf
    142 KB · Views: 25
  • 2016 Canton Rally Registration v7.pdf
    13.8 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Not sure if I want to go to a rally/camp out in Canton...lol. Last time we did it ended up being a $70k trip replacing an engine and then buying a new truck. Lol we will try but not sure if we can make it due to football schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chippendale

Nancy, put us down to attend, at my age I don't care that much about football, I would rather rally.

George and Dolly

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Alright! We are off to a great start!

Please be sure to call the park and make a reservation. Let me know your dates.

HornedToad

nander,

I want to come to a North Texas Rally, but I was thinking more like next year. September 10th is an away game for my Red Raiders and if I tell Helen it's in Canton... I know she'll want to go!!!

I noticed that Trade Days is on the First Monday of the month... Will there still be vendors & booths the Rally weekend that she can drag me around shopping???

nander

nander,

I want to come to a North Texas Rally, but I was thinking more like next year. September 10th is an away game for my Red Raiders and if I tell Helen it's in Canton... I know she'll want to go!!!

I noticed that Trade Days is on the First Monday of the month... Will there still be vendors & booths the Rally weekend that she can drag me around shopping???

Hi Mike,
We would love to have you in Canton! We cannot have a rally on First Monday as there are no discounts. I'm not sure if there would be as many vendors as first Monday. Some do stay the season. The park would know more than I do!

pegmikef

nander,

There normally aren't any booths open, but there are several quasi-permanent vendors around the periphery of the fair grounds that are always open plus a couple of interesting stores (we like the Fiestaware store that carries a lot of seconds.

HornedToad

There normally aren't any booths open, but there are several quasi-permanent vendors around the periphery of the fair grounds that are always open plus a couple of interesting stores (we like the Fiestaware store that carries a lot of seconds.

That's great... Helen reclaimed her Fiestaware from my daughter that just got married and she probably needs a few pieces to round out the set!!!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Women enjoy visiting the Paul Michael Company store, right near the entrance to the park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
We will be there! Arriving September 8 and departing September 11. We look forward to seeing everyone.

DaveTyler

Nancy please add Dave & Kathy Tyler to the rally. Arrival date of Sept 6th, Depart Sept. 12th. I have called the park. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

nander

Got you down, Mike & Peg. Let me know your dates when you make a reservation.

teasac69

Nancy,
We are planning to attend Canton and likely arrive on 9-8-16 thru 9-11

We just live about 25 miles from Canton so let us know if you need any help with anything. Tell Dave I have a membership to Garden Valley if he wants to play there that week.

Status
Not open for further replies.