Jacksonville, Fl

jlavallee

Is there a group, chapter, club, etc. in Jacksonville, Florida? If so, does anyone have their contact info so that I can join?

danemayer

Hi jlavallee,

Welcome to the Heartland owners Forum. The Owners Club is organized by state, within multi-state regions. The local chapter rallies (at the state level) are typically once or twice each year at various locations. There also may be Meet and Greets; it's up to the chapter leader.

There's also a regional rally in Tennessee later this month. The regional rallies are bigger with lot more going on, giveaways, special deals from vendors, and more attendees.

The EVENTS tab at top of page lists upcoming rallies, and there's one in the Florida panhandle this weekend. Here's a link. You'll also want to take a look at the Club Info page, located here.

davebennington

Is there a group, chapter, club, etc. in Jacksonville, Florida? If so, does anyone have their contact info so that I can join?

Dan is corret in his detailed description about the Heartland Owners Club. There is a Florida rally happening this week in Navarre, FL Click Here to see the information about the rally, Linda & Walter West are the Florida Chapter Leaders.

I am David Yocum the Southeast Region Director for the club, if you have any question PM or E-mail me I will try to answer.

dave

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Hi there jlavelle we are the Florida chapter leaders and will answer questions
for you also just private message me at LindaW and We can answer any questions you
have.
walter and Linda West