ATF: Gateway - Setup Teardown Video

Why are there no videos showing the setup and tear down of each unit type? For those new to a 5th wheel or those just trying to find out what switch A is for this would be a great tool. Yes the dealer should go over everything. Hey I forget stuff. And I am not driving an hour to go back over something.

Besides - I want to see the way Heartland expects me to do things in what order. Not what some person who has done 5000 presentations on 20 different brands has devised over 10 years.

I dont need something that is some fancy prodcution. Just a simple how to the heartland way.

danemayer

Hi CGNNicholson,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here, along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people. Sorry, the forum doesn't have any setup/teardown videos.

We do have a number of owner-written user guides on various subjects. Here's a link.

We as owners often recommend that new buyers videotape their dealer walkthrough so they can review it later. But obviously, the horse is out of the barn in your case.

kowAlski631

If you don't remember what something does, or if you come up questions, post your question here. Chances are that someone can answer you. We've had a lot of questions through the years and can tell you that your fellow Heartland owners will do everything they can to help. Oh, and welcome to the forum!!