Finally signed up!

Mattman

Finally signed up for the owners club! Took me a while but I got there. But I Made it! :D

'Lil Guy'

Congrats and welcome to the HL family. Hope to meet up with you all at a rally in the future. Enjoy your new NT and safe journeys for you and the family as you build memories.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats!! Now get to some Rallies and have a blast!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
as the Michigan Chapter leader let me welcome you. I will be sending you some info in the next few days. Hope to see you at our rally.

Mattman

Finally put my decal on the camper. I guess now it's really official.

Attachments

• IMG_20160617_211802430.jpg
    IMG_20160617_211802430.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 32

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club and to the Heartland Owners Family Mattman! I hope to see you down the road someday at a rally or two!

Rod

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Initiation? I can't drink like that any more.:p.. I hope it's not to tuff!! Lol

Well, usually it involves a fifth of Wild Turkey 101 and doing backwards figure 8's with your truck and trailer in a Camping World parking lot at 3 am . . . :eek:

I had to do mine with some Fireball :mad: in a Wal*Mart parking lot, however . . .

It ain't so tuff . . . really . . . :rolleyes:

:cool:

dlw930

Well, usually it involves a fifth of Wild Turkey 101 and doing backwards figure 8's with your truck and trailer in a Camping World parking lot at 3 am . . . :eek:

I had to do mine with some Fireball :mad: in a Wal*Mart parking lot, however . . .

It ain't so tuff . . . really . . . :rolleyes:

:cool:

I'd give you extra credit if it was 1 on a Saturday afternoon. One of the perks of being retired is I never have to go to Walmart on weekends anymore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk