interior cabinet use in Elkridge 34qrsl

MPW

Just purchased and wondering how others use storage spaces to best advantage. I am especially interested in high cabinets in rear. I think I will need a stepstool to reach them so I am thinking that it will be for seldom used items. Also tall closet by entry seems to be for jackets but I am thinking that is not best use of space. Thinking of adding shelves to some cabinets. I welcome tips from those of you who have lived in them for a while.

jimtoo

Hi MPW,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will get some suggestions from our other members soon. Lots of folks do add shelves to cabinets to increase their storage area.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
MPW, we lived in our 34QSRL for about a year and a half. For all the cabinets we found plastic shoebox sized boxes worked well at containing stuff. I think we kept some office supplies, games, DVDs, and some minor trailer repair items in the cabinets in the back. Note that heavy items can get bounced and fly out of these, so make sure they aren't overloaded with heavy items.

We added a shelf in the coat closet above the hooks for hats and gloves. I also added more command strip hooks to hold more things inside. I kept my swiffer broom, a long handled dust wand, umbrellas, the fly squatter, and a tool used to help flip out our slide seals in that closet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk