when they shipping new orders

jerr7

Mr Mccreech im in process of ordering a north trail 26rks through Long view in winsor ct , what is time frame to get it too them. I know original it is 6-8 wks:( was hoping before mid july Im just asking lol
jerry

sJv

Mr Mccreech im in process of ordering a north trail 26rks through Long view in winsor ct , what is time frame to get it too them. I know original it is 6-8 wks:( was hoping before mid july Im just asking lol
jerry

It may be possible. Here's the timeline for my Sundance:
Apr 15 - placed the order with the dealer
May 16 - My Sundance was completed
May 17 - Dealer in MI had it on their lot
May 20 - PDI completed.
May 21 - Sundance picked up by shipping company
May 25 - Sundance dropped off at my house in CA.

-steve

M

Mcreech

Usually 6-8 weeks but until I receive a order from your dealer I can't give any set dates....

Thanks
Mike C

freex4

Jerry,
Good luck with your order, I am sure you will find the quality of a North Trail to be excellent.
I'm curious, how far is the connecticut dealer from you? I assume you would take the ferry. My dealer is in Coxsakie NY which is about 3 hours from us. If you do take the ferry you'll have to tell me what it is like to tow a trailer onto a ferry. I'd rather tow over bridges right now, i'm not that comfortable yet. I hate how tight the cars are packed on the ferry.
Let me know when you get your trailer, and if you have any questions I can try to help first.
It will be nice to have a fellow North Trailer here on the Island.
We have camped at Smith Point Park so far and we love it, we're going back in September. You need a Green Key and need to make reservations for weekend stays about 9 months in advance.
Do you have any plans to go anywhere yet?

Paul