Go Power - EXCELLENT Customer Service

Oregon_Camper

Last summer I purchased, what I thought was the correct inverter and control panel. I planned to install these prior to my 10 week Sabbatical, but I ran out of time (got solar installed!!) before our planned departure.

Fast forward to March of this year, as I start to plan the install process again. I realized I purchased the 24v version of each device vs the 12v models.

I thought of selling them on here or ebay, but knew I was going to loose a bit of money.

On a whim, I emailed Go Power and explained my situation.

They agreed to replace each device, AT NO COST. The inverter alone is $820 and the control panel is $75. All I had to do was send them a copy of my Amazon.com order and pay for the shipping to their location. 10 days later my replacement items arrived.

Now that is some excellent customer service and I wanted to share this with everyone here, in case anyone is trying to decide between two brands.

These are the images of the devices I returned, in case someone wasn't sure.

71hUauy0-EL._SL1053_.jpg 917WO+4tfuL._SL1500_.jpg

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Good to know. I love my system hope i never need there help but good to know they are good people.
You need to get that thing installed so you can start enjoying it.

Dennyha

I have to agree that GoPower has fantastic customer service. When I was planning my system, I called with several questions, and both times I had a nice conversation with a tech rep who was very helpful. After I installed a 12v 2000 watt inverter, I accidentally dropped one of the tiny screws on the AC outlet plate. They mailed me a new one at no charge. Three calls, and all three times, I couldn't have asked for more from them. They were great.