New 3058 in the driveway!

bunnie1203

Wow, it is like having a second home, have to fill it with everthing you already have in your home. Loving it.
I have a stereo question:
I understand that if you put a dvd in the living room, somehow you are suppose to be able to turn the tv on in the bedroom and watch the same thing that is on in the living room?
Also-Ipod....the Samsung DVD Home theater system has a usb port
I am guessing I have to add a receiver to play the ipod
Appreciate any help-got to have tunes!
Diane

truknutt

Committed Member
New Model?

Congrats on the new rig, bunnie. :)

I'm not being a smart butt but what is a 3058? I searched the brochures and can't find one; although I did find a Bighorn 3580.

Is this a new model? I was trying to look at your floorplan.

Again welcome to the ranks of the Heartland Owners!

Forrest Fetherolf

Bunny1203,

Congratulation on your Heartland...................We would like to invite you to the Las Vegas Rally Sept 26-28. I have attached the rally flyer with details. It would be a good chance to get your new RV on the road and meet several other Heartland RV owners. We have over 10 RVs so far planning to attend.

Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!!!

Forrest - Nevada Chapter Leader

Attachments

• Heartland Owners Rally.pdf
    78.7 KB · Views: 6

bunnie1203

yes, your are right! ok, got my numbers mixed up! Its my birthday and I started a glass of wine early ;-)
Rally sounds like ton of fun
Is there drinking involved?
Diane

Sundance_kid

Congrats on the new rig, now why would you think there might be drinking at a rally, just because it's in sin city.......LOL

Forrest Fetherolf

yes, your are right! ok, got my numbers mixed up! Its my birthday and I started a glass of wine early ;-)
Rally sounds like ton of fun
Is there drinking involved?
Diane

It has been rumored that drinking did occur in the past...........I don't expect anything will change.....................Uh "larryheadhunter"

Forrest

Oldlthrneck

Just an Old Jarhead
Drinking? (perk)
There's drinking at a ralley? Why didn't someone mention this before? Good thing we signed up for Branson.:D</P>Fred

Oldlthrneck

Just an Old Jarhead
There will be many flavors of Barley Pop in the cooler at my trailer. Everyone and anyone is invited to stop by.:p
Fred

Paul & Nan

Wasn't dry last year when we were there Jim. In fact, there is a winery outlet not far from the KOA. W bring a fully stocked bar any way, name your ****en. Nan

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Ok Forrest, you let out the secret......its called Don Julio Agave Anejo Tequila. Large bottle at Costco available. At the SoCal Rally in Temecula that big Jimbo B attended we downed a few shots here and there. Just ask Thor. I still have half a bottle left for the Sept Las Vegas Rally. Sounds like there might be more than just ice cream and sundaes especially in 95 degree heat. Hope to see many of you there. Well, I am on to replacing the kitchen window, don't ask, so everyone have a nice day and Bunnie enjoy your new RV. It's a blast.

Forrest Fetherolf

bunnie1203,

If the our group at the Las Vegas rally doesn't have answers to your questions..............then there are no answers to be had anywhere. You may get answers to questions that you didn't even ask. :)

You must come on down and join the group.................

Forrest

DennisZ

Larry... Is the Kitchen window a "new" item or is it the same one you had in Temecula??

See tou in Vegas, BTW we're going there for the 4th of July and staying at the Oasis, any other takers??

Dennis

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Hi Dennis,
It's the same window that you viewed in Temecula it just took Heartland a few weeks to ship me a new one in a crate. Now I am enticing anyone who wants some free shots of that awesome Don Julio tequila to come to San Clemente and help me install it. Any takers? LOL that includes you Dennis and bring your wife Debbie with you to visit with my DW. Oh, and don't forget your tool set!