Jensen speaker selection. No C selection sound.

rpotter

I pulled the stereo out of the cabinet of our 2015 3570 bighorn to figure out if we have 'C' selection speaker wires connected. A=inside (works), B=Outsidefront (works), C=no sound but there are speaker wires connected. I am wondering if they forgot to install bedroom speakers? Any other 3570 owners have speakers hooked to the C selection of their Jensen stereo?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NHCelt

No C on our 2016 3270. Don't know about wires, but I think I read that they stopped putting in bedroom speakers.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

rpotter

Yep, I thought it was for bedroom speakers as well but I do not have any speakers in the bedroom yet there are speaker wires connected to the c outputs of the Jensen and they disappear into the wall to the left of the system when facing it.

pday1213

On our 2015 Bighorn 3270 the C output controls the sub woofer that is installed behind the fireplace and accessed via the door panel outside.

B

BouseBill

Our 2015 BigHorn 3570, the C selection also controls the Subwoofer, are you sure the bass is just turned way down, so you don't hear it?

NHCelt

Oh I think maybe we need a factory answer here...

silvasp

I pulled the stereo out of the cabinet of our 2015 3570 bighorn to figure out if we have 'C' selection speaker wires connected. A=inside (works), B=Outsidefront (works), C=no sound but there are speaker wires connected. I am wondering if they forgot to install bedroom speakers? Any other 3570 owners have speakers hooked to the C selection of their Jensen stereo?

check this thread.

https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/58542-Magnadyne-RV5090-Stereo?highlight=Silvasp

rpotter

Ok got the answer. C is connected to a subwoofer as indicated by others in this post. The bass was set low so i didn't notice it unless listening closely. Bass is now turned up a couple settings a now can definitely hear the difference. Thanks everyone.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

For some reason our Landmark 365 has no internal or external speakers just 1 sound bar.
I'm looking at a Bose sound system for it now.
Don't want to camp next to me !!! LOL
Just kidding I'm not that guy.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

NHCelt

So...just to clarify, if I want to get bass from the sub, then c must be selected?

How do I get the Jensen JWM-990 out to check the connections? I must have some that are loose. Does the frame on the edge pop off to reveal screws? I don't want to break anything.