Mysterious Light switch

rpotter

22ef199e0aec0880eb5443bbf69f3f41.jpg
The one light switch in the photo works our dinette ceiling light in our bighorn 2015 3570. I can't figure for the life of me what the other is for. The switches are located on the dinette slider wall.

jbeletti

I agree with Dan as I have that same double switch in the same spot. One is for the dinette overhead light and one is for your "slide room" patio awning LED light strip (if so equipped - otherwise a prewire sort of thing).

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

It should be for the slide awning lights. If you don't have a slide awning pull the switch out of the wall and see if there is any wires on the back of the mystery switch. If there is maybe they pre wired the slide for an awning. But I guess if they did that you would have the awning control switch too.
Now I'm curious too.

rpotter

Actually I have the outside entertainment option which does have an led light in the awning track, however it is turned on by a switch located inside the outside tv hatch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chippendale

On my Gateway, there were dual switches where the awning LED switch is and I could not get the other one to turn anything on. One day I was on a ladder and noticed that there was a light fixture on top of the frame above the TV cabinet which was facing up toward the ceiling. Upon closer inspection, I noticed there was an on/off switch on the light fixture. I flipped it and then turned on the mystery switch and bingo, I have a mood/night light above the TV. You might look and see if there is a similar light fixture somewhere that you can't see from the floor. Good luck.