Handyman

Hey Gang.......looking for someone in the SE Michigan area that may now how to drill thru the floor of my toy hauler in the garage area
of course to secure my motorcycle wheel chock......any help would be appreciated!

Thx Ross

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim-Lynn

Ross; I have the Condor chock to hold my Harley - it is NOT bolted down. I have a 4 x 4 wrapped in felt I put between the chock & the front wall on the hauler. Pull the bike in and strap her down. Has never moved an inch. Been all across the States and Canada without an issue. This sure is better than drilling through the floor.
Good luck.

Jim

Ross; I have the Condor chock to hold my Harley - it is NOT bolted down. I have a 4 x 4 wrapped in felt I put between the chock & the front wall on the hauler. Pull the bike in and strap her down. Has never moved an inch. Been all across the States and Canada without an issue. This sure is better than drilling through the floor.
Good luck.

Jim
Jim......thank you I appreciate it I will look into that Condor

Jim-Lynn

Paul;

I saw those in Sturgis last summer and talked to some guys that have them - GREAT set up, and everyone seems to like it.

Jim

im_1406

We were at Sturgis....maybe it we me ;-). What are the odds......there were only 1 million visitors.

Jim-Lynn

Paul; Sturgis was a zoo - you are right, there was over 1 million bikers there over the weeks events. We did have a great time though.

Jim