kitchen sink covers

hi all
just bought 2016 edge 357 fifth wheel toy hauler and we are in love but find little things missing from my old rv like the sink covers . did not come with one and dealer says if it didnt come with it you cant get it i have looked online everywhere and cant find one with my dimensions any suggestions??

jimtoo

HI robertsimard,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN when you call, they can let you know for sure if one is available for your unit.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

danemayer

If your model doesn't come with sink covers, but another model does and the sinks are the same size, you may be able to order a set of covers made for the other model. Of course if Heartland makes you a set of covers, I'd expect it would be with a "no returns" policy.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Welcome to the heartland Family.

as others have mentioned, a call to the Heartland Customer service with your rigs VIN will give you the information you are looking for. And Jim mentioned the Owners group, one of the benefits of membership is a discount on parts and accessories from Heartland, could very well add up to the cost of the membership. The Mass Chapter is holding our Rally this fall on the Cape. Hope to see you there, or earlier at one of the other regional rallies. Check out the right side of the "portals" page for a list of rallies in chronological order.

Kevin