2017 Torque 321 - New Owners!

weekender01

Well after many long months of waiting for all the design changes to be implemented we finally picked up our new 2017 Torque 321 last Wednesday. So far we love the layout and the camper despite a few minor things we found this weekend after camping and enjoying it. Small things are to be expected and can easily be fixed. The hardest part for us will be getting all our stuff put back in our new "Toy" in a place that we like since the cabinet layout is much different than our old travel trailer.

The new 2017 Torque has the King bed layout, 2nd AC, new ramp patio deck option, upgraded finishes on the cabinets and countertops and an 8 cu ft Norcold fridge. I never thought 1 extra fridge shelf and door rack would make such a difference, but it does. We are looking forward to many enjoyable nights of camping in our new Toy Hauler.

Lastly a big thanks to our dealer, Northgate RV in Ringgold GA and to Matt Olds from Heartland for working with us to make this possible.

20160407_114814[1].jpg20160409_124742[1].jpg20160409_124758[1].jpg20160409_105959[1].jpg

GMCaddic

Nice set up. My wife wants the new torque now that they changed and added some things for the better.
I see that your slide is out in this pic on the couch side. Take a measurement with it open all the way and I will check mine to see if they compare.

Also I see you have awning covers over your slides. Nice! That another project I want done to ours.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations. Now all ya have to do is check out some of the rallies coming up near you and show her off. Would love to invite you to both the GA and TN rallies coming up this fall. We all love checking out new "condo on wheels".

weekender01

Nice set up. My wife wants the new torque now that they changed and added some things for the better.
I see that your slide is out in this pic on the couch side. Take a measurement with it open all the way and I will check mine to see if they compare.

Also I see you have awning covers over your slides. Nice! That another project I want done to ours.

Thanks. I will have to say that Heartland has really stepped it up with the changes to the Torque line and is what drew us to it. Glad we waited. As for the toppers that was all part of our deal we made when we purchased form our dealer. The dealer did a good job installing. When I have the unit home this weekend I will take some measurements and pictures of the slide inside. It is all the way out, but just looks unfinished to me.

Congratulations. Now all ya have to do is check out some of the rallies coming up near you and show her off. Would love to invite you to both the GA and TN rallies coming up this fall. We all love checking out new "condo on wheels".
We are looking forward to attending some rallies. We wanted to attend the Regional one in Sevierville, but will miss it due to a gymnastics meet our daughter will be in. We hope to attend the one just up the road from us later this year at Holiday Travel Park.

GMCaddic

I checked mine last night. I do have a 2" gap on the inside but it looks like that is as far as the slide will go.
I measured the out side and its at 33" all the way out. Hope that helps.

weekender01

I checked mine last night. I do have a 2" gap on the inside but it looks like that is as far as the slide will go. I measured the out side and its at 33" all the way out. Hope that helps.

Thanks. I will check mine this weekend and now I have a reference.