New blades for ceiling fan..

TXBobcat

Fulltime
The other day I closed my slides in and one of the ceiling fan blades caught on the slide and snapped.

I was just wondering if anyone has had to replace the blades on their ceiling fan and where they went to get any..

BC

jimtoo

Hi Bob, I gave some away about 6-8 months back... but Home Depot, Lowes ... they all carry replacement blades. You might take the metal arm to make sure they fit. They got lots of different ones.

Jim M

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
I called Heartland customer service , they got me on a conference call with the fan supplier, fan supplier took my address and sent me new ones no charge. Fast forward a couple years....... I broke one of the arms itself (screws worked loose and snapped one off) I called heartland...same drill..... New arms free of charge.

caissiel

it's a $30 fan. I would get a better one the same size same depth.

Sent from my B1-710 using Tapatalk

wdk450

After my blades breaking twice, the fact that I almost NEVER used the ceiling fan (I use a medium tabletop fan instead), and the fact that I could never get the fan blades balanced (the ceiling fan was shaking every time I used it), I removed the blades for good, and it just hangs over the living room area as a lamp.

Lance & Jo

After my blades breaking twice, the fact that I almost NEVER used the ceiling fan (I use a medium tabletop fan instead), and the fact that I could never get the fan blades balanced (the ceiling fan was shaking every time I used it), I removed the blades for good, and it just hangs over the living room area as a lamp.

Same experience as Bill except we almost never use the light so it is just mostly a large decoration on the ceiling