Front compartment lighting and switch

NHCelt

I have no power to the overhead light in my front storage compartment. Does anyone know where this 12v feed comes from? All other 12 v lights working.

Also, in the compartment near the hydraulics is a switch (see photo)...what the heck does this switch control?uploadfromtaptalk1460651576982.jpg

Thanks... Celt

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

farside291

That switch is for the light. Is there a separate switch on the light itself? I am trying to remember if mine has one but I am not at the camper right now. But I do know that switch is for the light.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
I have no power to the overhead light in my front storage compartment. Does anyone know where this 12v feed comes from? All other 12 v lights working.

Also, in the compartment near the hydraulics is a switch (see photo)...what the heck does this switch control?View attachment 44341

Thanks... Celt

I have the same rig as you and I don't remember seeing a switch on the right side. My rig is in storage right now but I will check on that switch when I get it out next week.
On you other problem....sorry don't know.

NHCelt

Ok....that was it. They neglected to connect both wires to the switch.... Found one inside the wire loom. Works like a charm now! Thanks!

Noofear

That switch controls my light it's a double-switch you have to put the black one on first and then make sure the light switches on

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk