Just joined

Ralledalle

Sent in my membership info and payment but it asked for our permanent mailing address. We are in the process of moving. Our permanent home is in Louisiana but we live in Texas. We would like to join the Texas & Louisiana Chapters because we do live in both states. We live in Texas for work but will retire in Louisiana one day. All of our family and friends live there as well. Can we join both chapters?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

Hi Ralledalle,

Your address will link you to a Louisiana chapter, but joining is more about which people you hang out with. You can go to any chapter rally. If you hang out with the South Texas chapter, for example, it'll be as though you joined South Texas. you'll get to know the people who attend South Texas chapter rallies. But you can also go to North and West Texas chapter rallies, and Louisiana, and Oklahoma, and New Mexico, and Colorado and any others.

MTPockets

Hi Ralledalle,

Your address will link you to a Louisiana chapter, but joining is more about which people you hang out with. You can go to any chapter rally. If you hang out with the South Texas chapter, for example, it'll be as though you joined South Texas. you'll get to know the people who attend South Texas chapter rallies. But you can also go to North and West Texas chapter rallies, and Louisiana, and Oklahoma, and New Mexico, and Colorado and any others.
You gotta come to ARIZONA too!... All the states rallies are great!

jbeletti

Welcome to the club!

As Dan mentioned, you do have to choose a single chapter - but in no way does your choice limit events you can join us at. It merely indicates which Chapter Leader you'll hear directly from - a few times each year.

See you down the road!

Ralledalle

Thank y'all! We'll be living in our BC while in Texas at a local RV Resort. Unsure how long that will be but we hope to start camping with everyone here once we move into our RV.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club!
You have joined a great group of people and hope to meet you at a Rally down the road.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome again from SWLA. Would love to have you guys here as a home chapter and as others have said hit as many rallies as you can/want to attend

'Lil Guy'

Like everyone is telling you, whichever chapter you join, you're welcome at all chapter rallies. We've had great times at all of the La. rallies as well as the Texas rallies and are fixing to take it on the road up north and attend rallies in Va., Penn., and NY..
BTW, welcome to the HOC and hope to meet you at one of the rallies. The HOC is one of the biggest selling points of Heartland IMO. You're going to meet some great people who share your passions for RVing. Again, hope to run into you guys down the road.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club. You are always welcome in CO and we look forward to meeting you down the road.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thank y'all! We'll be living in our BC while in Texas at a local RV Resort. Unsure how long that will be but we hope to start camping with everyone here once we move into our RV.

Just got my email with your membership number. Congrats and can't wait to meet you guys.

Ralledalle

Tyvm Jason! Can't wait to meet y'all. I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed weekend.

danemayer

Hello,
We just joined and are looking forward to great adventures and plenty of memories:angel:
PackPullers2

Hi PackPullers2,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Love to hear about your adventures.

Also, consider joining the Owners Club and meeting other Heartland owners at a chapter rally. You'll have a great time. Here's a link to the club info.

The EVENTS tab at top of page will show you upcoming rallies.