Debbi Kuhn Passed Away Today

SilverRhino

Many on this forum will remember Larry & Debbi Kuhn ( Larryheadhunter ) Larry & Debbi were Heartland owners and Larry was very active on the forum.

Unfortunately, Debbi passed away this morning. Thoughts and prayers go out to Larry and the entire Kuhn family. Rest peacefully, Debbi.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Our thoughts and prayers are with them both . . .

We just had a family member pass two weeks ago . . . so we are in the mode!

GETnBYE

I remember when he used to post about his back problems and he always spoke of how she took such good care of him. So sorry to hear of the loss. Prayers.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We loved it when Larry and Debbi came to our rallies. Ours was their first and they were on their way to ours when Larry could no longer take the pain and they turned back. We celebrated Debbi's birthday at Winchester Bay.

Rest in peace, Debbi. Take care Larry and family.

Mark and Kristy

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers for my beloved wife Debbi Kuhn who passed away from environmental cancer April 15, 2016. Her birthday is on Monday, June 13 and I will be at her graveside with my children Brandon and Shauna to celebrate her life. We loved RV'ing together and met many people who made us laugh and enjoy our travels. Our Heartland community was very special and I will always be thankful for the kindness and love shown by all our friends we met on the road.

Thanks again, till we meet again.

BigDaddy

Founding Alabama Chapter Leaders-Retired
Our deepest sympathy. I lost my wife 19 years ago. I know how much it hurts. As hard as it is to imagine right now, the hurt will ease over time and slowly you'll begin to pull your life back together. Don't worry, you'll still have all your wonderful memories as long as you live. She'll always be a part of who you are. Praying for you and your family.

Noofear

So sorry for your loss I know exactly what you're going through I lost my wife 10 months ago.. Things will get better

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers for my beloved wife Debbi Kuhn who passed away from environmental cancer April 15, 2016. Her birthday is on Monday, June 13 and I will be at her graveside with my children Brandon and Shauna to celebrate her life. We loved RV'ing together and met many people who made us laugh and enjoy our travels. Our Heartland community was very special and I will always be thankful for the kindness and love shown by all our friends we met on the road.

Thanks again, till we meet again.

Hope to maybe see you out and about with your Heartland at some of the Rallies soon!

The HOC is here for you!