Are these the culprits?

Peteandsharon

Hi all,

I've read multiple threads about Chinese tires and the issues related to them. My BH 3055 came with E rated Unicorn Express tires. Are these the same ones that have gone south for some of you? They are Asian tires and I'd like to know whether I should be concerned about them. Thanks in advance, Pete

Uncle Rog

Reminds me of Dirty Harry, "do you feel lucky?"............."well do ya'?"..........
Just kidding, but check out some of the tire posts. My buddy, chopper bill, coined the term "China Bombs".....................

Tom of Ypsi

To set your mind at ease the "China Bombs" are not just a problem with Heartland coach's. Go to RV.net and you will see new posts there daily about Chinese tires. If these tires were being put on passenger cars there would be a major recall but being on rvs the government/manufacturers do not seem to care.

Peteandsharon

I guess I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. I had seen some posts regarding specific issues with Mission tires and I was wondering if the Unicorn tire was guilty by association (just because they were Chinese) or whether someone had specifically had issues with the Unicorn. I need to do some more research. Thanks for the replies, guys. Pete