Pioneer value package

tc0429

Just purchased a Pioneer RG28 yesterday, looking forward to many years with it. What is the Pioneer Value Package on the RG28?
Does my RG28 come with spare tire, TV mounts (see pictures on line, most have them, this one does not), do some have two or three steps going inside? Trying to make sure I am getting what I paid for. Thanks

TxCowboy

Just looking at the Heartland website for your PI RG28, the spare tire and carrier is an optional item. There are television hookups for both cable and satellite television but likely will not have wall mounts as those will depend upon which type/brand of television you install there. And I have no idea whether it is a two step or three step entry but I would guess that it's a three step.

The online Pioneer brochure isn't much help as it likely shows every possible option installed on these RVs.

Since you just purchased the RG28, the dealer should have provided you the build sheet that shows exactly which standard and optional items were installed on your RV. Have him/her send it to you!

HTH

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
You can also call Heartland customer service, located on the main page of the forum, with your VIN number and they can likely tell you how it was delivered from the factory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tc0429

When I picked it up yesterday, while doing my walk through, they advised the models are all different and what you see is what you get. So I guess all the models with TV mounts on the Internet came that way from the factory. No big deal, just have to purchase some mounts. It did have only the two steps, but wife said it was fine. If she is happy, I am happy.... Did not get a spare, but I got $2000.00 off sticker price, so I guess I can't complain too much. Thanks