Would Like Info On Minnesota Rally

DenaliHD

I was looking when the rallies are going on this summer and I see the Mn. chapter is planning a gathering in this September. I was unable to retrieve any information in regaurds to times and the dates. We are from NW Iowa and may be interested
in attending your rally. Is there a way I can get that information?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
You should be able to get all the information about the rally on the rally thread. Click here.
You should also be able to retrieve that by clicking on "Events" at the top of this page then scrolling to the date.
If you decide to attend just reply to that thread.

Peace
Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

DenaliHD

Thanks for the info Dave. I tried both ways and it won't let me view the information. I will try at a later date maybe they are having technical difficulties.

MCTalley

For what it's worth, I tried clicking on the link and got a "you're not allowed" message. Maybe a board moderator could look into it.

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Hi Duane and Malcom,
Hopefully you were able to get the MN Rally info you needed. If you need more info, email us at ireland351@gmail.com. Hope it works that you can make it to the rally!
Dan..... thanks for fixing the issue! If you would email us at the above email address or PM us....we'd love to know if there's something we should have done differently!

Thanks All!