New LM 365 access door for behind the fridge & New Microwave

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I just seen a YouTube video of a new 2017 Arlington LM365. The walk around shows a little access door from the outside of the slide to get to the water line behind the fridge. I also noticed that the microwave was a nicer unit NOT THE HIGH POINT...
Looked like the Kitchen aid or the Frigidaire, also noticed that it had the 2 racks inside like my GE.
I'll try to post the Video once he gives the the OK.

http://youtu.be/xETvFOTPtdA

jbeletti

The refer water solenoid access will become standard on new Landmarks. The microwave/convection "looks like" an upgraded Frigidaire but I'm uncertain of this. Waiting to hear back from Andy.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Re: New LM 365 access door for behind the fridge & New Microwave

Jim I think alot of people on here will be happy to see both of these up grades.
That beautiful new 2017 LM365 Arlington in the video belongs to a new Heartland owners club members and new friends of ours, out here in California. It is being shipped out here to his house next week.
Online perches

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Very nice video showing the Arlington! A great office or hobby space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

I noticed the induction cooktop is no longer the Furrion brand, but is the same "True Induction" brand we have in our Big Country. Maybe a cost-saving measure to upgrade the convection micro? Seems like a fair trade-off. We've not had any problems with ours, other than the learning curve to use it.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Erika I should get to see this couch in the next few weeks so I'll have to gather up more details to what the new products are. Hopefully they are all better brands then what they put in my 2015

jbeletti

I noticed the induction cooktop is no longer the Furrion brand, but is the same "True Induction" brand we have in our Big Country. Maybe a cost-saving measure to upgrade the convection micro? Seems like a fair trade-off. We've not had any problems with ours, other than the learning curve to use it.

I haven't seen a Furrion induction cooktop in our units yet. Only the True Induction brand. That said - what are the chances one company makes most of them and private labels them? :)

TravelTiger

I haven't seen a Furrion induction cooktop in our units yet. Only the True Induction brand. That said - what are the chances one company makes most of them and private labels them? :)

Jim, I could have swore they were Furrion. Maybe my mistake.

jbeletti

Jim, I could have swore they were Furrion. Maybe my mistake.

Furrion has one - I just haven't seen one except on their web site. Lippert is marketing Furrion to the RV industry so I suppose it's only a matter of time before we see more of it. I'd like to see in person, their gas stove and oven.

jbeletti

just did the first walk through on our 2017 bighorn 3875fb and it has the frig excess door

That's good to know and happy to hear it's going in on BH too. Probably happening on everything in plant 2, so that should include BC as well. I'll check with Joel on that.

TravelTiger

That's good to know and happy to hear it's going in on BH too. Probably happening on everything in plant 2, so that should include BC as well. I'll check with Joel on that.

Jim, Be sure to ask on BC. I believe the standard is LP/Electric fridge, and only an option to add residential. They would need to use two different cut-out options for the slide wall, depending on how it's optioned.

richheck

Seasoned Member
New LM 365 access door for behind the fridge & New Microwave

Jim:

The pictured unit is mine, finally took delivery this last Monday. You are correct in your assumption to the upgraded Fridgidare convection microwave.

Love the desk area vs the closed office/pantry option on the older Newports (no longer an option). First voyage will be next Thursday up to Jackson Rancheria for a long weekend.

Yes Jerrod, I've already starting the upgrades, will never be able to catch up with you

Last edited:

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Alright Jim and Jerrod, It's time for you guys to spec out and document mod to add the fridge access door. LOL

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I actually thought about it but then I would have to have if painted to match the full body paint. It would be a lot of time and money for little gain.
Maybe some day when I run out of things to do.

JCB

We are supposed to get our 2017 on Friday and it was just ordered in April. The pics of the unit I received show a Frigidaire microwave and refrigerator. I will report back on the cooktop when we receive it.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I was at the dealer yesterday checking out a few new Landmarks to see what's new.
When I noticed the cheap flimsy access door they put in the slide the get to the back of the frig water line. What are they thinking ?????
The door that they put on Rich's rig (the one in the video on this thread) is a good size, nice looking, insulated, painted to match, we thought Heartland made a good choice in adding the access door there and did it right.
Well now look at this one. This is a 2017 Landmark 365 Orlando
8cf442736ae5915947944ccad1c2b013.jpg

Not big, not insulated, not painted, not classy ........

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited: