Keeping food on the refrigerator shelves from falling out

JBoyerinAbq

I was a little unsure about the residential refrigerator in our Landmark, but after a couple trips, I extremely pleased. First, it cools amazingly fast so trip prep time in minimal - then, between the truck helping charge the batteries, we've had zero issues with the unit draining the batteries. In fact, the batteries, even after a 10 hour drive, were almost full.

Our only MINOR issue is once we stop and setup, something falls out the door or we've had a minor spill. Wondering what you all use to keep things in place? I've seen the little spring bars - are they strong enough? What size did you get? Anyone put stuff in other kinds of plastic bins or boxes?

Thank you all - and safe travels.

asherwin

We changed out our Nevercold to a Samsung French doors unit and use the round spring bars. We put one in front of each shelf and they work great.

chaplady

We use spring bars they are adjustable in lenght. We got ours at CW. Work well had nothing spill out yet. We also make sure we have containers with secured lids too milk jugs with screw caps not press ons.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
It is also advisable to not put heavy items on the door shelves while traveling.