Exterior Speaker Covers - Cyclone 3210

jaymers

Does anyone know where I can purchase the exterior Rockford Fosgate Speaker covers for my 2007 Cyclone 3210? They have yellowed and are missing some plastic pieces of the grills. I'd like to upgrade them to black ones. Or what size of speaker covers would I buy? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

danemayer

Hi jaymers,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. I'm sure someone will be able to advise you shortly.

jaymers

Thank you! We've always had bumper pull toy haulers and just purchased our 3210 that is IMMACULATE, other than the speaker covers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

avvidclif

If it's the factory speakers just replace them, covers and all. Probably be 5 1/2". Use marine grade speakers.

Gtoli

If it's the factory speakers just replace them, covers and all. Probably be 5 1/2". Use marine grade speakers.

I agree with Cliff.

Congrats on the new to you Cyclone. We bought our 2011 3010 used and after a few fixes (tires & rims, etc.) it has been great.

jaymers

Thanks for the replies. I ordered 4 new marine speakers. I couldn't find the size anywhere so took one out to be sure. They are 6-1/2". Went with black ones. They'll look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gtoli

Good call. You should get plenty of good times out of your new speakers and your rig.