Looking for feedback from owners of BC 3560 SS

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Any new owners of the new 3560SS with any feedback on it. The DW is really all in on the floorplan.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: 3560ss

Gerry, I know there are a few new owner postings for this model.

What I can tell you is that you'll be very impressed with the quality and features of the new Big Country models. I know I am still pinching myself with our new 2016 4010RD. I say, if it feels right, go for it!

TGLBWH

Thanks Erica, I am waiting on the dealer for a final price with all the goodies we want. If that is all good it will be a go.

Kbvols

Re: Looking for fedback from owners of BC 3560 SS

Hey Gerry

I really like this floor plan also although I have only seen pictures. I really like the fireplace in the bedroom. The pictures I have seen there appears to be quite a bit of room in the bedroom is that accurate? Not that it would cause any issues but the bedroom slide seems to stick out pretty far due to the slide in a slide by chance do you know the length it extends out?

Hope the dealer hits the price you are looking for .....can't wait to see it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thensley

The floor plan is great plenty of room in bedroom had some small issues waiting on parts from factory keep sending wrong color other issues repaired all minor

MikeR

Thanks Erica, I am waiting on the dealer for a final price with all the goodies we want. If that is all good it will be a go.

Gerry, you better hurry up and buy your new BC, May 11 is going to be here before you know it. We will all want to see it at Boyne!

Ralledalle

We own a 3560 SS and we LOVE ours. We haven't had any issues or problems yet. "Knock on wood"

TGLBWH

Sorry Mike, It won't be here for Boyne but hope to have it before the North Central Regional Rally in June and possibility of having it by Memorial Day. Should know more by the end of the week. Deposit is in and options all settled.
We followed your advice Erika and went for it, so we both went from Elkridge to BC. In a few years we will have to see what's next.

TravelTiger

Sorry Mike, It won't be here for Boyne but hope to have it before the North Central Regional Rally in June and possibility of having it by Memorial Day. Should know more by the end of the week. Deposit is in and options all settled.
We followed your advice Erika and went for it, so we both went from Elkridge to BC. In a few years we will have to see what's next.

Congrats, I don't think you'll be disappointed. I did not really realize this until after the purchase, but the cabinetry style and color of the Big Country and Landmark are the same right now. It's very nice.

TGLBWH

The salesman actually pointed that out when we were looking. It does look very nice

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

So Gerry, your buying Debbie the poor mans Landmark?

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

Congrats my friend!

TravelTiger

So Gerry, your buying Debbie the poor mans Landmark?

Peace
Dave

I think it's a pretty smart investment. :cool: The floorplan he chose isn't available in the 365 LM, anyway!

Kbvols

Congrats Gerry! Hope all goes great with the new coach.

TGLBWH

I had to leave the LM to you Cookie. Mama's Happy which not only makes me happy but keeps me sane (somewhat).

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders

Congrats Gerry! At least Debbie us happy and that's all that matters.

jomeagher

We bought ours in March and have had MULTIPLE issues, you yet? We have had hydraulics, AC's, Appliances, slides coming apart, leaks in slides, plumbing not connected properly, leaks from shower to underbelly (now warped), doors and drawers sticking, and the list goes on and on!!!

CDN

B and B
We are looking at a 2016 with only one cupboard by the door.must be a earlier version. Has all the options on it. Hope tommorrow when we see it it matches the pictures and videos we have seen.

BC

TGLBWH

I have now winterized for the first time and had a successful season with the new rig. Only minor trim problems which will be fixed soon ( already have appointment). When we ordered ours the only models we had seen had only the one closet by the door, did not have the icemaker- water in the refer door or the electric theater seats with heat and massage. Pleasantly surprised when all were upgraded during production run

NYSUPstater

We too are very much interested in this model. Tho our camping season has ended, we are putting together our "want" list. Have spoken to Heartland as I had about 15-16 questions which they answered. Looking at Feb/Mar order timeframe as was told it's about a 7-8 week delivery. For those that have this coach now, how easy is it to get into the bathroom w/ all slides in? Really only downfall we see. Also asked Heartland about carpet IPO linoleum in LR. Said it's possible, ask dealer. Also, is there a whole coach water filter built in w/ replaceable filter cartridge? Are dual pane windows necessary? How much weight does it add? Figure this coach is probly dually territory, but that's not possible at that time. However, i do think our '15 F350 SRW should handle it.

Any and all thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks from a newbie here.