Unhappy with counter top and replacement counter top

greetings everyone. purchased a cyclone 3795 in january and have been full timing in it since. had a couple bugs to figure out,but my dealer has been super for the most part. my only gripe is my countertop. the radiused corner by the sink is a total hack job and the molding doesn't fit right. the counter has been replaced once but the replacement is worse than what was in there to begin with. my dealer can't get a hold of anyone at heartland because for the money i spent this is completely unacceptable. being in British Columbia it's not like i can just drive to heartland and voice my opinion. other than that it's been ok. would i buy another heartland product? not too sure at this time.

jbeletti

tugboatdude,

Sorry to hear about the issue with your counter top. While driving down to Heartland's office to voice your opinion is not an option for you, calling them, toll-free is an option I'd like you to use today. Please call customer service at 877-262-8032. Have your VIN number ready so they can pull up your file and have a frank discussion with them.

I don't know why we could not get the replacement counter top made right but I am hopeful that it can be made right to your satisfaction.

We'd like to be updated as to your progress in this matter. As such, I am renaming and moving your thread to the Cyclone Interiors forum. Look for it there and post a reply after you speak directly with Heartland.

Thanks,

Jim