• Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck:
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

------------------------------

Additional Info:
------------------------------
All reservations will go through me.. Please do not contact Lakeside as I will give them the final list. You will pay when you register and no deposit is required. We have already put a deposit down for the rally. When contacting me for reservations, I will need your name and rig length. All sites will be pull through and assigned by Lakeside. Please contact me ASAP if you have to cancel.
This rate reflects a 15% discount on their regular pull through sites. Lakeside KOA will honor the rally rate for 2 days before and 2 days after the rally.

Activities: Please wear your name tags to each activity.

Thurs. June 1: Coffee each morning outside, on our site #157. Campfires each evening.

Snack Potluck Meet and Greet in the Activity Room @ 6:00 PM. Bring a snack, and beverage of your choice. The chapter will provide all table service, napkins, and cups.

Fri. June 2:

New Belgium Brewery Tour: Time 1:30 PM

Craft Activity 1:30-3:30: Cathy D has an activity involving Color Books. She has some to furnish but you may want to bring a color book and crayons. She will also have her craft items for sale at that time. (crocheted blankets, hot pads holders, christmas ornaments, etc.) If anyone has items for sale, please feel to bring them)

Potluck @ 6:00 PM in the Activity Room. Chapter will supply the meat (Barbecue Beef). The chapter will also provide all table service, napkins, and cups. Please bring a side dish and your own beverage. Coffee and Lemonade will be provided.

We will be selling tickets for a 50/50 Raffle ($1 per ticket, or 6 for $5) after the meal.

Steal-a-Gift--Bring an unwrapped gift valued between $10-15. Does not have to be RV related. One gift per rig or one per person, your choice. You will receive one ticket for each gift for the Steal A Gift drawing.

Saturday June 3: 7:00 Prize Raffle ($1 per ticket, or 6 for $5) Games in the meeting room if interested afterwards.

Sunday June 4: Coffee & Apple Muffins 8:00 @ site 157

Further information/Activities will be added later.

ATTENDEES:

• Name Model Length
1. Gregg & Linda, CO Silverado 38'. BT 2 5/30-6/5
2. John & Cathy, CO Prowler 34' BT 1
3. Garry, Dakota, & Cheyennne, AZ Sundance 34'. BT 1
4. Darren & Pam, CO. Bighorn 38' BT 2
5. Bill & Deanna, CO Wilderness 25' BT 1
6. Ronn & Sarah, CO. Landmark. 40'
7. John & Alina, FL, Landmark. 40'
8. Paul & Cindy, LA Bighorn 43'
9. Troy & Nicola, CO, Elkridge
10. Chris & Barb, CO, Bighorn 35'
11. Pam & Lila, CO, North Trail 30'
12. Steve & Susan, CO, Sundance 37' BT 2
13. Dennis & Alana, CO, Bighorn
14. Kevin & Patti, Big Country 41'
15. John & MK, CO, Wilderness 35' TT
16. Tom & Carla, CO, Bighorn 35' BT 2
17. Jeff& Kelly, CO , Bighorn

Waiting
1. Randy & Kathy, CO. Cancelled camping . Attending BT 2

Last edited:

Greengas

Add Sarah and I to the list. 40ft Landmark.

- - - Updated - - -

Add Sarah and I to the list. 40ft Landmark.

Lindstrom1950

Hi there. We are Heartlanders who belong to the Florida Chapter. Just saw that you will be holding a rally in Ft. Collins and
would love to join you, if possible. We have a 40' Landmark. Thank you.

rvallen

Gregg and Linda,
Please add us to the Fort Collins Rally June 2017, will arrive May 31, leave June5, 2017.We have a 42' Big Country.
Thanks Rich and Vicki Allen

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Rich & Vicki, glad you can make it and I have you down. We look forward to seeing you again.

jargan

Jargan
Jim and Jie Arganbright AZ chapter would like to join the Fort Collins rally as well as the Sept. rally in SW Colo.

gwalter

Welcome Pat & Meagan. I have you down and looking forward to meeting you.

iPhone Tapatalk

gwalter

We are setting up a tour of the New Belgium Brewery for Friday afternoon. Each 90 minute tour consists of 20 people and they run on half hour starting schedules.

If you are interested in participating, please let me know as we will need a count in order to reserve a time. We cannot book tours until 2 months prior to the tour date. We will need to have a count by March 25th.

gwalter

Welcome to CO members Dennis & Alana for signing up for your first rally. We are looking forward to meeting you. I will need the model and length of your rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.