Dealers in the Northeast

Fachi28

Hello,

My wife are looking to purchase an MPG, unfortunately we can't seem to find a dealer in the Boston area. Any ideas out there?

Thank you,

danemayer

Hi Fachi28,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

I'm not sure Heartland is still making the MPG. If that's correct, then I assume you'd be looking for a used MPG. You could call Heartland to make sure. Call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. If there are new units at a dealer, I'm sure they could point you to the nearest location.

jbeletti

Fachi28,

I have the scoop.

MPG as designed and manufactured by Heartland RVs a number of years ago - was a teardrop styled, very small travel trailer. A few years back, Heartland discontinued that brand altogether.

Just over a year ago, Thor Industries purchased DRV and CRV under the Heartland RVs division. A number of months ago, the MPG brand name was given to Cruiser RV (CRV) for their use in a new travel trailer line - same as what you've seen recently.

All that to say that here on this forum, we just don't know much about the new MPG product and the MPG brand sub-forum here won't be utilized by us to support discussions on the new CRV produced MPG. You however can still discuss it here if you wish to - but brand management for CRV do not belong to this forum and won't be able to engage here.

Here's a link to the MPG product page on the Cruiser RV website.

Here's contact info for Cruiser RV:
HEADQUARTERS
Cruiser RV, LLC
7805 North SR 9
P.O. Box 130
Howe, IN 46746

Office: 260-562-3500
Toll Free: 866-277-5630
Fax: 260-562-2210

Please give them a call to ask about their dealer network and MPG lot inventory.