Ordered !

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats! We love our 4010RD. Tell us about your order, what options did you choose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim_Hull

Congrats! We also love our 4010RD. We do not fulltime, but we love all of the room and the amenities. We stepped up from a bumper-pull bunkhouse. I now hear the old Jefferson's theme song every time we walk in to the BC. Movin' On Up!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Congrats on your new trailer!

Which Trail Runner do you have?

We had a 2013 TR22RK before we got our Prowler last year.

CheyenneMtnCO2014-IMG_2007.jpg

We have a 2013 FQBS. We love it, now time for the family to enjoy it!

- - - Updated - - -

Dual pane windows, Yeti, induction cooktop, convection micro, vinyl in den, max fan in bath, 6 point leveling, residential fridge, more ride hitch, electric cord reel

TravelTiger

Dual pane windows, Yeti, induction cooktop, convection micro, vinyl in den, max fan in bath, 6 point leveling, residential fridge, more ride hitch, electric cord reel

Sounds like a winner! I hope we get to meet up sometime, would love to see the difference dual-pane vs single pane in the same floorplan.

TravelTiger

Thanks ! I forgot , artistic beams,queen bed,dyson vac . Hopefully we can meet sometime .

Ah! Nice. Have the dyson, so far I'm ok with it. Love the beams. We started out moving queen sleep number bed over because we didn't want the original King mattress. But the bed platform was too big. We were going to cut it down. After a month, we decided to get a king sleep number bed instead. It's only crowded on my side, and I don't really mind it.

TravelTiger

Is a sleep number that comfortable and worth the money ?

I used to toss and turn a lot and have back pain on a conventional mattress. I don't anymore thanks to the Sleep Number bed. Hubby and I have different settings, and each side is just right for us.

But everyone's different.

We bought both of ours from Camping World online, when they were on sale. The king we have now is actually a DreamAire, made by Select Comfort, the makers of Sleep Number. The DreamAire brand is a Camping World exclusive.

We actually still have the queen and would sell it, but shipping might be very expensive.