Is this paint or decal?

kdubinwa

I'm getting a few small rock chips on my front cap and I'm wondering if the darker grey area on my 2016 Bighorn 3160EL is paint on top of the gelcoat or part of a large decal? I assume I will be using touch up paint either way to maintain?

IMG_2269.jpgIMG_2268.jpg

Lynn1130

Call Heartland Customer Service and ask them. My guess is that they are decals. Mine are. When I had the front painted on mine (the old gray gel coat fade issue) I called them. They sent me a diagram of the trailer with all of the different decals, their company stock number and the Heartland stock number. From that I order new.

I have seen some here mention touch-up paint that came with their rigs so that might be a possibility. But, if no-one here has a definite answer Heartland can help.

Lynn1130

The large Logo was $169.26 and the HD Edition Logo was $59.76. Keep in mind that those came 2 to a pack at that price. One for the front and one for the rear door. I still have the ones for the back (they are the same as the front) because I only had to repaint the front cap.

The lower decal cap sweeps LH and RH were $18.65 each and the RH upper sweeps were also $18.65 and the RH and LH Accent were $9.40 each. This was in 2013 so I am not sure what they might be now.

I do have the parts list for the decals and would guess that they are current.