Big Horn LP gas line on slide out.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I have seen 1 and herd of another 2016 Big Horn with a kinked gas line under the kitchen slide when the slide is in. This was preventing the refrigerator from lighting.
There was enough to light the stove but not the fridge.
On the unit that I seen. We just kind of rerouted it a bit so it would work until he had it replaced.
I've found some hose wrap at the local hose shop that I'm thinking if you were to wrap that line in the area that it bends in half and kinks this might prevent it from kinking.
Hope this help some of you
36dd4a3ad6149e05df8ac9ea5b2122e5.jpg
46dd9402e89fe3bb9ac4b5105e6be5cf.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

mlpeloquin

I had the holder for the power wires and the gas line snap. I purchased another one and did not repair the snapped one. I compared it to the other one on the opposite side, which did not snap in two and moved the mounting point to about the same distance. No more problems. The plastic holder doesn't bend as sharply as it did. Perhaps you might want to compare under the two slides of your fiver open and closed.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

This wrap is to help keep the propane line from kinking when the slid is in.
If you blow a tire it really doesn't matter what you put on it, it's all getting ripped out of there. Gas line, wires, fender skirt, everything in reach.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Vasquez

Yes that happened to us, 16 big horn 3010re. $60 fix from a mobile mechanic

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

mlpeloquin

It is going to take six to nine months, but I am going to install two extra 6V golf cart batteries, an inverter/charger, and transfer switch just to power the refrigerator while I am driving. I don't like having the gas on while I am driving, but the refrigerator is 48 degrees after a day of driving without it being on. Not too worried durning the winter, but forget not having it on in the 90 to 100 plus days in the summer. If it were a home type refrigerator then maybe it would stay cold enough but not the Norcold.