Where can I order exterior decal replacements?

SugarBaby

Hi everyone,
I need a new decal that goes on the outside of the entry door window of our 2011 Heartland Sundance 2900MK. I am replacing the opaque glass with tinted glass and need the short strip that is part of the long swish on that side.
Can I get factory decals from the Heartland parts department? If not where have any of you gotten replacement decals?
Thanks and have a nice summer.

jbeletti

Hi everyone,
I need a new decal that goes on the outside of the entry door window of our 2011 Heartland Sundance 2900MK. I am replacing the opaque glass with tinted glass and need the short strip that is part of the long swish on that side.
Can I get factory decals from the Heartland parts department? If not where have any of you gotten replacement decals?
Thanks and have a nice summer.

Heartland does stock some decals but generally more current ones. Give Heartland Customer Service a call on Monday (877-262-8032) and see if they can email you a graphics design chart for your unit. From that, you'd tell them which element you need. Worst case however is that you may need to have a local graphics / sign shop produce a piece for you.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
You can also take a pic of your unit with the graphic you need circled to send to Customer Service. This helps make sure you get the exact one you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk