Making the Big Jump

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Met with a realtor today to put the house on the market. Our full time RV adventure starts on May 21. Should be interesting. I plan on keeping working for another year, but with a lot of travelling thrown in. Off to VA Beach and the Outer Banks from 21-31 May then moving into a monthly spot in Ashland VA for June and July. Aug will see us in MN, WI (rally), and then OH (rally). Returning to Ashland thru November 30, then off to FL for Dec thru Mar. Then - who knows?

OilingRocks

Sounds great! You are probably already on the road. I'm envious.

We met with the realtor yesterday. We are a bit further out. We order this week so it could be September before we get our BH. With luck we'll be living in a hotel when the BH arrives.

Our current plan is to day and weekend trip from somewhere around here until the company cuts me loose, with a few 2500 mile side trips to see the grandkids.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We've had to modify our plans slightly. Couldn't get into the RV park in Ashland so we will be sponging off our youngest son for Jun and half of July. Then we're off to the NE Region Rally in late July followed by a week long journey to MN, then WI, and OH. We've added a week long side trip to Branson, MO, and a week long trip to Nashville, TN, before returning to Northern VA for a couple of months, then 4 months in FL. Have to be flexible.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Come meet us in TN or Shenandoah before the NE Rally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
When are you going to be at Shenandoah?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Sunday before the rally. We leave the SKP park in TN and will stop there one night before heading up to PA from there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk