Vinyl flooring defects

Brireey1600

I have a new 2016 Bighorn 3160. At the PDI I noticed a couple of bubbles in the vinyl flooring. I had the dealer make a note on this for warranty purpose which he did. I have recently noticed a couple of more bubbles in the floor. Has anyone experienced this on their new rigs. Not sure how to handle this regarding warranty. I would hate to see them cut out and patch the areas. Any advice would be helpfull

gasman

Camp Socializer
I have seen many vinyl installers deal with this in residential applications. They use a hypodermic syringe filled with vinyl adhesive and inject the glue into the bubble, roll it out and weight it down overnight. It seemed to work well for them.

busted2341

Not to panic you but I am talking from experience with both mine and several friends that had the same symptom. I would be more concerned about the cause at this point. I personally have not a bubbling issue unless water damge was the culprit. The first clue with floor water saturation is the raising of the vinyl in those points of swelling of the wood...Sorr I hope it is just not put down securely.....Then the syringe and glue workd well.

Brireey1600

It does not seem to be a water problem. The bubbles are only about the size of a nickel. The vinyl seems a little soft at the bubbles. Almost like some sort of out gassing from the wood subfloor. The syringe method might work. Thanks for your replys I will give it a try