Under top bunk lighting solutions?

In our new 4250 we have drilled additional holes so we can posistion the top bunk just above the windows to use the top as additional storage space.

While the garage lighting is not great to begin with, it's worse in the rear of the table conversion now that the light angle is cut off.

We will be using the rear table for my daughters to work on school work, and our jobs while doing some traveling.

Has anyone found any LED corded light solutions they love. Batteries won't work as we use the area a lot.

Thanks, great forum.

Ed

danemayer

Hi EdwardHall,

Congratulations on your new Cyclone and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Lots of people have done lighting modifications and I'm sure someone will chime in shortly with recommendations.

Securityman

Hello Ed , I will take a few pics tomorrow of my set up in the rear with LEDs also , we had that issue to , kids wanted to color and draw and you can't see anything at night under there .

Securityman

Here you go Ed to give you some ideas , this are just LEDs strips lights off a roll , connected 2 strands together and have a easy plug and unplug once the bunks are down or up . Pulled 12 volts from the power bed motor . Here's a few pics .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 85
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 83

OEFVET

I use an led light that I hang under the bunk. Works perfectly for my use. I turn it on by pulling the cord.

Modifications continue here with the installation of an led garage light under the happy jack beds. The queen beds block the ceiling mounted lights so this works pretty well to light up the garage area.