Introduction - Illinois Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Paul and Elaine Schmidt (Lane) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the Illinois Chapter in the North Central Region of the Heartland Owners Club.

The Illinois Chapter includes the entire state of Illinois.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Illinois Chapter Leaders, Paul and Elaine!

jbeletti

Thank you Paul and Elaine for stepping into Ken and Kathy's shoes to take over the Illinois Chapter! Have fun with it and we'll see you at the Region Rally.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Paul and Elaine, we want to be the first to congratulate you and Thank You for stepping up to head the Illinois HOC. We look forward to working with you both.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Yes thank you guys ! I know you will be great we have a great group of folks and they will help you anyway they can. Congratulations !

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Paul and Elaine congratulations.
You will do an excellent job I'm sure.

Peace
Dave

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats and welcome to Heartland Leadership!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lane

Illinios Chapter Leader-Retired
Thank you for your support. Elaine and I are looking forward to our new role as Illinois Chapter Leader. See you here in Springfield next month for the North Central Regional Rally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations to the Schmidts' and thank you for stepping up and taking the reins of Chapter Leaders. Enjoy and have fun.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Paul and Elaine, thanks for stepping up to take over the Illinois chapter. Enjoy the ride!