2016 F350 Platinum tpms does it have one

rjr6150

CFO decided it's time to purchase new TV. Been looking online to avoid the sales BS. The Ram along with GMC states models I'm looking at have one. The Ford site has nothing or I'm missing it. Anyone with a 2016 able to assist.

Thanks

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
From what I've read and experienced, the answer is no. Every window sticker I saw said minus tpms. It does appear to be an option on the '17s though. I opted for a '15 close out and added the Valor sensors to match my Landmark; $320 delivered for 6 sensors that were installed for $60.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Agree with jnbhole, my 2015 came with them and it's a SRW, only problem is it does not tell you which tire is low on air so you have to check them all. Had it happen to me, got a low pressure warning did not say which one. Also resetting is a PIA to go though.

rjr6150

Have the brochures on the 17's. Ton of new features. Dealer is willing to order to my specs without committing. Still mulling it over.

ram_1955

TPMS is a definite no on the dually. I have a 2016 that I ordered and received in January this year.
I am considering an after market that will monitor truck tires 6 trailer tires 6 spare tires 2 and airbags 2
this would also monitor temperature which no factory system I have seen does.

ram_1955

Have the brochures on the 17's. Ton of new features. Dealer is willing to order to my specs without committing. Still mulling it over.

You may be to a point of ordering a 2017 or taking what is on the lot in a 2016.
Here in the Atlanta, GA area very few duallys on the lots. When I was looking last November I found 2 at one dealer none at several others.
Just found this link on the web http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1423939-order-production-dates.html. If this is right you can no longer order a 2016 Super Duty

IronJ

My 15 Platty has no tpms . I don't think tpms was available on any dually tho....the specs on the 17s say not only tpms but ability to monitor TRAILER pressure. ..!!??..

Hmmm..

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

2TrakR

Have 16 F350 SRW and it does have a low tire warning. It does not show pressure value nor tell you which tire is low.

You can read the values, however, for each tire using the OBD port and software. I have a bluetooth OBD dongle that communicates with an android device, which in turn is using the paid version of Torque and some custom PIDs generated by the folks over on the ford truck enthusiast forum. Shows each tire and the exact pressure for each. Dumb that Ford does not show this in the driver info center. My GMCs (12 and 16 HDs) did have this info.