Warranty Service from "any" RV Dealer?

Cooper

Heartland Warranty

Factory Warranty ever time I have taken my Gloden Gate 2006 36ft in the local Heartland dealer they screws up more than they can fix. Can I take my trailer to any other RV store (not a Heartland dealer) for warranty repairs and Heartland pay for it.

Scott

Service

Cooper,
When you get a chance, call in to our factory service guys (Randy or Chris) and share with them your concerns about the dealer, and they will work with you to find a place to work with you.

ST

Dusty

I guess I got extremely lucky here in texas, my dealer is fantastic, everytime i have had to go in for anykind of service, they walk through it with me, make sure they understand what I want dont, then do it in a very quick manner. none of this "it will be 6 weeks before we can look at it stuff.

I am very happy with them. I use ExploreUSA in Kyle Texas

Dusty

fireflipper

EX-Travel Bug
Fireflipper

I am sure the Heartland guys will be glad to read this post. I will keep them in mind as I am heading through Texas next month if I need any thing. Another dealer that I have reccomended before and still do is RV's For Less, in Knoxville Tenn. If you are in the area stop in and say hi to Butch.

cruisin condominimum

crusin condominimum
If you're passing through Des Moines, Iowa and need repair work, I highly recommend Mike at The Great Outdoor RV Store on I235 going through town. He knows his stuff and he's great to work with. He's taken wonderful care of our Golden Gate and they are a Big Horn Dealer as well! Tell him the Kidders said hello!

Dusty

Thanks, that may be helpful information in the future, I hope to retire in April and lord knows where I may be at any given time after that.

Dusty