How to open safe on 3755FL big horn

danemayer

Hi shoprat,

I think the safe has to be opened with the key in order to install batteries and program a keypress code. I'd expect the key(s) would be in the blue pouch with all of the manuals for your trailer.

Here's a link to the safe manuals that are posted in the manuals section of the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Bill, a pound of C4 would work. Problem with either one....they would need a new coach and still need get the safe open.

richheck

Seasoned Member
Your safe should have came with three (3) keys, two identical with black coverings and one plain master. You need to open the door with the master to install the batteries and set the combo. After setting the combo you need one of the black keys to open while using the combo. The door will not open with just the combo, you need a key also. The master key need to be secured in a safe location ( not in the safe) Ito be used in case the batteries fail or combo is forgotten.

mlpeloquin

If you loose the master key, you will have to fill out a form and have it notarize. Don't ask how I know, but it involved a truck stop and well..... all trailer keys.... I know keep the master in the truck's glove box.