Tires

rdgt67

Anyone running Hankook dynamo atm or nitto grappler g2 tires on their tow vehicle? If so how do you like them. I have to reshoe my 2012 ram 3500......

Last edited by a moderator:

danemayer

Check the load capacity (not just load range) of the tire before buying to make sure you're not downgrading your tow vehicle.

Gaffer

Nitto makes Toyo. Toyo has a new tire out that is not as knobby as the MT but much more aggressive than the AT. It is the RT and has a mileage warranty. I have been running the Toyo MT's since I bought the truck. Got them on the way home from the dealer. I have been getting 50k out of them. TV is due for new shoes and I am going to give these a try. They don''t make them yet in 265-70-R-17. I will jump one size up to 285's. 2 mph difference on the speedo @ 60 mph.

Lwalker

I run the 325/60 R20 Nittos on my F350 SRW and like them a lot. I've had them on my last three vehicles if that tells you anything. Dan is right, check the load capacity as they vary a lot between the different sizes.

rhodies1

I'm running 20in Cooper AT 3 on my F350 SRW. I have apron 20 k on them with about 60 % tread left. all the mileage is towing,truck not used for daily driving,towing only.