Welcome New HOC Members

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Everyone,

This is special for us!! Our good friends Tony & Cheryl Moore are now HOC members. They are TCMoore on the forum and they are the owners of a new to them 29MK Greystone. Humm that sounds familiar. They are a wonderful couple and a great addition to the owners club. So how about a big Heartland welcome to our friends, Tony & Cheryl.

WeRWilsons

Welcome Tony & Cheryl. A Greystone!!! Used to know of a HOC member with a beautiful Greystone...Im sure it will bring you many many happy memories!! Welcome to the Heartland club...look forward to meeting you both amd hopefully we can all camp together someday! The more the merrier!

Anthony & Linda Wilson

WeRWilsons

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the family Tony and Cheryl! How did you manage to purchase a Greystone 29MK?? The only ones I know that have a Greystone 29MK in the California area are Chuck and Donna. ..Oh wait, they sold their Greystone. LOL! :rolleyes: I am sure that your experience with that will be as great as Chuck and Donna's. We hope to meet you guys soon.

Rod and Kelly

TikiDawg

Tony & Cheryl, welcome to the HOC. Take advantage of this forum, there are tons of great ideas and useful information. Now that we have met Chuck and Donna in person, hopefully we will meet you too. Safe travels and enjoy.

TCMoore

Well thank you for the welcome we are the blessed ones knowing Chuck and Donna were really looking forward to meeting some new people and traveling again thank you

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Well thank you for the welcome we are the blessed ones knowing Chuck and Donna were really looking forward to meeting some new people and traveling again thank you

Welcome to the Heartland family. Their is also a rally down in So Calif that you might want to check out. I know there is plenty of space still available. Have fun with your new to you rig.