Seeking resale campground membership

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
I am looking for a discounted private camping membership that includes 1000 Trails, RPI, Coast to Coast, and any other organizations where my family can make reservations ahead of travel. These must be nice campgrounds with hookups. I appreciate any assistance as we are going on a summer trip with a family already owning some of these and we would be interested in available, transferable memberships ASAP!
Thanks in advance.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Thanks for the info. I called the above and had no luck securing a decent deal. If you have any other web sites or folks u know please let me know. Thanks

Forrest Fetherolf

I have a membership with Bass Lake RV Resort, Bass Lake, CA. The nightly fee is $8, yearly dues is $360, membership fee was $1800. They have full hookups, cable and wifi, 1/4 mile from Bass Lake City and Bass Lake. I also have a 18' party barge stored in nearby OakHurst. I am planning to get rid of both since we moved to Henderson, NV from Los Angeles. Bass Lake is over 450 miles because of the mountain passes and the party barge is to small for Lake Mead.

If anyone else is interested..........send me a PM.

Forrest

chardel

I have a coast to coast deluxe membership with the dues paid until 2014 with a $99 per year fee that needs to be paid to home park (not prepaid) The membership originally cost $1500 plus annual dues to coast to coast and the home park. We have purchased a lot in an rv park and tend not to travel very much anymore so would be glad to discuss something with you that meets your needs and ours.