Getting rid of bugs n all

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
All, just wanted to share my experience with a product called "Bugs N All". I was pleasantly surprised how easily it handled black streaks, bugs on the front cap, road grime on the front basement area, and deep-seated dirt in the caulk lines without scrubbing. Spray, wait, wipe (x2 + a little elbow grease for the baked-on bugs on the cap). It uses enzymes, not harsh chemicals. This is not a paid endorsement or anything, just wanted to share.

https://www.bugsnall.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kowAlski631

Cool. Thanks! Think there may be no more bugs in Nebraska, though - they committed suicide today on our nose!!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I have used a product called Streak-X that also used enzymes to make love bugs and other pests just melt right off. I learned that it also removes the wax as well as bugs and I haven't seen it for awhile in stores. It really did a job on the bugs but had a downside.

TravelTiger

I have used a product called Streak-X that also used enzymes to make love bugs and other pests just melt right off. I learned that it also removes the wax as well as bugs and I haven't seen it for awhile in stores. It really did a job on the bugs but had a downside.

Jay, this says it doesn't remove wax, and that it's safe on decals as well.

mlpeloquin

Great! Another thing to purchase to use between once a year fall cleaning. Best clean roof, awning, and exterior rig cleaner is ZEP's TNT, (Truck & Trailer Wash). Super concentrated and all dirt, bugs, and wax without scrubbing will be removed. Need to mix in a sprayer, use gloves and eye protection. Spray on and rince well. Roof is bright white and no black streaks or bugs. You do have to wax, but the labor it saves. ZEP is safe with decals.

jimtoo

Don't forget about using softner sheets for the dryer. They work really good to remove the bugs.

Jim M

donr827

All, just wanted to share my experience with a product called "Bugs N All". I was pleasantly surprised how easily it handled black streaks, bugs on the front cap, road grime on the front basement area, and deep-seated dirt in the caulk lines without scrubbing. Spray, wait, wipe (x2 + a little elbow grease for the baked-on bugs on the cap). It uses enzymes, not harsh chemicals. This is not a paid endorsement or anything, just wanted to share.

https://www.bugsnall.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let us know how it does after you use it for the first time regarding the wax issue.
Don

TravelTiger

Let us know how it does after you use it for the first time regarding the wax issue.
Don

I've used it on our coach, which we've owned now since the end of January. We actually haven't waxed it since we bought it but have washed with RV wash/wax. I can tell you it's taken the bugs off (with very little effort) from our trip to The NTX rally, back around the first of April.

mlpeloquin

Order from their web site. Register and save 5%. Shipping was free. I ordered a gallon. The truck will need this more often then the front of the 5er. I use a clean/wax all in one to touch up the 5er for most of the year till the fall cleaning. Then everything is stripped easy with ZEP's Truck and Trailer Wash.

bnm

Thanks for the suggestion. Awaiting for the shipment to arrive. Mainly going to use it on the TV.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
i went for it and bought a gallon of concentrate. I've used dryer sheets and microfiber sponges before, but this stuff make it super easy to get the bugs off the front end cap and the TV; easily half the effort. I spoke to the owner, Shane, and he went out of his way to ensure I had my package while traveling and followed up to ensure it worked well. It even got some marks off my slide out that I've tried just about everything on.

As a follow up to the wax comment, it does not remove wax. So if you wax over a a spot it will not remove what is beneath the wax.