Any New Floorplans?

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I have found the new "rear den" design of trailers very desirable and was wondering if Landmark has any plans to offer this model soon. Some trailers make the den with a step-down, some with only doors to separate the den from the kitchen/dining area. My favorite design is one with a separate desk in the dining area, so working on the computer at the desk does not interfere with television watching.

jbeletti

Hi jayc,

Great questions. Wish I had the answers. Even though the 3 Heartland Landmark floor plans have the computer desk next to the TV, as you've eluded to, it would/could interfere with TV viewing from some locations within the trailer (rear cap area mostly).

We'll have to wait for Heartland to weigh in on their future plans to see if they will be building a rear den option.

To ask your questions directly of the factory, consider reposting them in the ASK THE FACTORY forum on this board as Scott Tuttle, VP of Marketing at Heartland moderates that forum for us. Also contacting the factory directly at:

Heartland Recreational Vehicles, LLC
28868 Paul Drive • Elkhart, IN 46514
Ph. 574.262.5992 • Fax: 574.262.5993

Be sure to circle back to the forum to let everyone know what you've learned.

Thanks,

Jim

New Things

Guys,

I've been intouch with the factory, WOW! They faxed me there new floor plan, it has a rear den and door with 4-slides. Better yet a BEAUTIFUL full paint schem like to Top of the line motor homes along with your choice of granite countertops. Whats next!? Heartland is researching for cherrywood cabinets for me now to see if they can do it. It's getting better all the time.

RobertNone

Attachments

• DSC02282.jpg
    DSC02282.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 1

jbeletti

Hi jayc,

The Monticello has what I would call a "rear den" and it can be closed off. Check-out the floor plan here and on the factory site soon.

Jim