Electrical outlet-kitchen area

mhedlund

Mike & Mary
I would like to see an additional electrical outlet between the exterior door and the oven area on the 3055RL. It only has one outlet and that is located on the bottom side of the overhead cabinets. Would also, like to see the kitchen light swith place on the wall as you enter (rather than on the inside of the control panel)

Mike Hedlund

busted2341

My wife and I are considering the 3055 as well. I really like the size and plan, however my wife was quick to point out about the outlet as well. If we buy the dealer asures us he can place an outlet on the back wall. Will that be a problem or have you made that design change yet?

jbeletti

I was able to request an extra 110 VAC outlet above the desk area in my Landmark on my factory order through my dealer. The cost was minimal and the work was done at the factory. Since that wall was on a slide, I felt better knowing all the wiring was done within the walls and slide wiring harness at the factory instead of being a dealer add-on (although I am sure most dealers do a great job of it).

Jim